Thursday, April 12, 2012

Continuing Education

I just spent two full days in the classroom learning more about our computer controlled irrigation system. I felt I was already running the system efficiently, but there is always room for improvement. The focus of the class was on new software updates that help us program the system to reach peak efficiency.

We are seeing a trend in increasing government control in water usage, which started in California and is moving east. In response to that trend, I want to be prepared before Wisconsin takes steps in the same direction, or mandates are implemented by the EPA. I will be implementing much of the new programming tweaks into our irrigation control system immediately.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Reinders in Sussex, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment